- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- sudo apt-get install tasksel
- sudo tasksel
- Ubuntu Cloud Image
- LAMP server
- OpenSSH server
- Basic Ubuntu server
- sudo chown -R baykoe:www-data /var/www
- sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wp-cli/builds/gh-pages/phar/wp-cli.phar
- sudo chmod +x wp-cli.phar
- sudo mv wp-cli.phar /usr/local/bin/wp
- sudo apt-get install subversion
- wp config create –dbname=testing –dbuser=baykoe –dbpass=securepswd –locale=ro_RO
- sudo wp core install –url=”your_domain” –title=”Blog Title” –admin_user=”admin username” –admin_password=”enter_your_password” –admin_email=”enter_your_email”
Can I just create a simple script and upload files to setup a raw WordPress environment on a virtual machine instance?
I would think that I could.
Does MySQL work with a script?
I need to choose between using the WP-CLI tool or Subversion.
Best concept have an image of a machine that is all set for WordPress except for the WordPress files.
Don’t rush the install but get everything just right. Maximize for a small instance. Have the raw tools for testing installed.